Jeremy Robinson, PA-C
Jeremy Robinson has called Alaska home for over 20 years. He began his career in medicine in 2001 as a certified surgical technologist. He has extensive experience in multiple surgical specialties including complex orthopedic surgery, cardio thoracic surgery and general surgery.
In 2013, Mr. Robinson graduated from the Medex Northwest Physician Assistant Program on the University of Washington's Deans List. During his physician assistant training he had the privilege to perform some of his clinical rotations in rural Alaska.
Mr. Robinson joined OPA in 2013 and is specializing in total joint replacements. He works closely with Dr. Tucker Drury and performs surgical assists.
Mr. Robinson enjoys hiking, kayaking and fishing in Alaska's summer months and cross-country and downhill skiing in the winter.
- Physician Assistant Studies (2013)
University of Washington School of Medicine
Medex Northwest Physician Assistant Program
- Associate of Applied Science, Surgical Technology (2001)
Trocaire College Buffalo, New York
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: