How to Prepare for Your First Visit
After making your appointment, you'll receive an email with a link that will let you register directly into our system.
Alternatively, you can download and fill out our Preregistration Forms (Health History Form, Payment Policy Agreement, Protected Health Information Release) or simply arrive extra early to your appointment and register then.
Rheumatology Patients: Please also download and complete our Rheumatology Health History form.
2. Send relevant diagnostic images
If you've received x-rays, MRI films and/or CT films from referring and other providers, ask that they send them to OPA directly. If they are unable to do so, please bring copies with you.
3. Arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment and bring these essentials:
- Government-issued Photo ID.
- Relevant diagnostic images, such as x-rays, MRI films and CT films, that haven't already been sent by your referring and other providers.
- List of all medications you are currently taking (names and doses). Many patients find it easier to simply bring their medication bottles with them.
- Completed preregistration forms including Health History, Payment Policy, History Release (if not submitted online).
- Insurance card(s).
- Co-payment as required by your insurance (cash, check, VISA or Master Card accepted).
- Parent or legal guardian if the patient is under 18. Parent or legal guardian must be present during the entire visit.
- Summary of your medical history & prior treatments.
- List of concerns, expectations and questions you would like to ask.