How to Prepare for Your First Visit
After making your appointment, you'll receive a pre-visit email (from "[email protected]") with a link that will let you register directly into our system. During the registration process, you'll be asked to have a special "code” sent to you via text or voice call. (If you elect the voice call option, it'll come from a New York phone number.)
Questions or problems? Call 562-2277. If you are unable to complete your preregistration, please come in 30 minutes before your appointment.
2. Send relevant diagnostic images
If you've received x-rays, MRI films and/or CT films from referring and other providers, ask that they send them to OPA directly. If they are unable to do so, please bring copies with you.
3. Arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment and bring these essentials:
- Government-issued Photo ID.
- Relevant diagnostic images, such as x-rays, MRI films and CT films, that haven't already been sent by your referring and other providers.
- List of all medications you are currently taking (names and doses). Many patients find it easier to simply bring their medication bottles with them.
- Completed preregistration forms including Health History, Payment Policy, History Release (if not submitted online).
- Insurance card(s).
- Co-payment as required by your insurance (cash, check, VISA or Master Card accepted).
- Parent or legal guardian if the patient is under 18. Parent or legal guardian must be present during the entire visit.
- Summary of your medical history & prior treatments.
- List of concerns, expectations and questions you would like to ask.