James Glenn, PA-C
Mr. Glenn graduated from the University of Washington's MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program. He received his bachelor of science degree in Exercise Science and Wellness & Fitness from Arizona State University.
Treating spine conditions for more than 10 years, Mr. Glenn has worked in orthopedics, pain management, and rehabilitation, including designing physical rehabilitation programs for work-related injuries. He has worked in both clinical and surgical settings. As a student athletic trainer at Arizona State University, Mr. Glenn provided immediate care and emergency support for men's basketball and football teams and other Division 1 athletes.
At OPA, Mr. Glenn works closely with spine surgeon James Eule, MD in the diagnosis and treatment of complex cervical and lumbar spine problems. He plays an active role in patient care from their initial visit through post-operative follow up.
- Physician Assistant Program (2005)
University of Washington/MEDEX Northwest, Seattle, Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness & Fitness (1997)
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Certified Athletic Trainer (1998)
- American Heart Association CPR
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaskan Academy of Physician Assistants
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: