Standard refill requests are performed during normal business hours only. Note that requests for prescription medications may take 24 to 48 hours to process, so please request at least 2-4 days before you'll run out of your medication.
To refill a prescription or request a new prescription:
- Log into the Patient Portal,* or
- Contact your medical assistant (find their direct number in our Phone Directory).
- Patient’s name, spelling the last name.
- Patient’s date of birth, for security purposes.
- Patient’s daytime phone number.
- The name & location of your pharmacy.
- The name and strength of the medication requested.
*If you do not have portal access, please call us at 907.562.2277 and ask for help with the patient portal.