Tiffany Walker, MS, ATC
Tiffany Walker graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Tampa with a degree in athletic training. She earned her master’s degree in applied kinesiology from the University of Florida and later became a certified specialist in both Performance Enhancement and Corrective Exercise through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Over the years, she’s worked with both high school and collegiate athletes in the prevention and treatment of sports injuries through bracing, manual therapy techniques, rehabilitation plans and more.
Today, as a member of OPA’s team of certified athletic trainers, she puts those skills to work for high school athletes in the region. When she’s not on the sidelines, you’ll probably find her on the side trails of the Chugach mountains, hiking with her husband Brandon and their dog.
Master’s of Science in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology (2008)
University of Florida
Bachelor’s of Science in Athletic Training (2005)
Magna Cum Laude Honors Graduate
University of Tampa
- Board Certified Athletic Trainer
- State of Alaska Certified Athletic Trainer
- BLS Provider, American Heart Association
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Also trained and experienced in manual therapy, including instrumented assisted soft tissue mobilization, kinesiology taping, and cupping.