Brittany Sedlacek, PA-C
Ms. Sedlacek graduated Cum Laude,from the University of Alaska Anchorage with a bachelor of science degree in psychology in 2009. In 2012, she earned her
master of science in medical science from the University of St. Francis, Loretto, PA. She also obtained a certificate of clinical proficiency, and
was awarded Student of Achievement Award, from Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA in 2013.
Ms. Sedlacek is a dedicated, bilingual (Spanish) physician assistant with a passion for providing patient-centered care. Prior to joining OPA, she worked
as a physician assistant in a fast-paced private practice in Anchorage where she was responsible for all aspects of patient care and assisted with
in-office minor surgical procedures. She has the ability to focus on the interplay between physical and mental health and how they affect patient wellbeing.
When she's not helping patients at OPA, she enjoy spending time with her husband, dog and two young children, along with distance running, travel and photography.
- Certificate of Clinical Proficiency (2013)
Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA
- Master of Science in Medical Science (2012)
University of St. Francis, Loretto, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Cum Laude, (2009)
University of Alaska, Anchorage, AK
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2013 Stanford Primary Care Associate Program Student of Achievement Award
- 2009 Martin Luther King Student of Achievement Award
- NCCPA Physician Assistant Certification
- DEA License
- Alaska State Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: