Jessica Schultz, OLY, BS, PTA, APP, CPT, PN-1
Physical Therapy Assistant Jessica Schultz is a two-time Olympian, certified personal trainer and nutrition coach. She grew up in Anchorage then moved
to Minnesota to pursue her dream of curling at the Olympics. In 2006 and 2014, she did just that.
Along the way, Ms. Schultz earned a Physical Therapist Assistant degree and landed herself a job with Twin Cities Orthopedics – one of the nation's most respected sports medicine clinics, known for its active research and evidence-based therapy practices. She also earned a bachelor's degree, with honors, in Technical Management from Devry University.
In 2019, Ms. Schultz moved back to Anchorage and joined the therapy team at OPA. She offers patients a wealth of experience in evidence-based therapy practices, along with nutrition coaching and motivational tactics to help patients achieve their own health, fitness and athletic performance goals.
Bachelor of Science in Technical Management, with Honors (2017)
Associate of Applied Science Degree, Physical Therapist Assistant (2008)
Lake Superior College
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Advanced Proficiency Pathway (APP) in Orthopedics (2019), American Physical Therapy Association
- Nutrition Coaching Certification, Level 1 (PN-1) (2019), Precision Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer (2015), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- NSCA- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member, Alaska Physical Therapy Association (AKPTA)
- BLS/CPR, American Safety and Health Institute
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: