Brian O'Loughlin, PA-C
Brian O'Loughlin launched his medical career in 2003 with the U.S. Air Force. There he trained and served as a surgical technician, assisting in surgeries ranging from orthopedic trauma to neurosurgery.
After five years with the military, he joined a private surgery center focusing on orthopedics, then commenced studies at the University of Washington. There he earned a bachelor's degree in Clinical Health Services and graduated from the MEDEX PA program in 2015.
OPA recruited him to join Dr. Powell's care team where he serves patients with both expertise and good humor. His practice focuses on general orthopedics, sports medicine, trauma, and joint replacement.
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Health Services, Physician Assistant Studies (2015)
University of Washington School of Medicine/MEDEX Northwest, Anchorage, Alaska
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association CPR
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Public Health Association
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: