Mari Fugere, MS, OTR/L, C/NDT, NTMC
Mari Fugere, OTR/L, OTR/L is a hand and upper extremity therapist offering over two decades of experience treating adult and pediatric patients. She also brings a wealth of knowledge in ergonomics, interactive metronome work, neurodevelopemental therapy (NDT), and more.
Ms. Fugere earned her undergraduate degree in kinesiology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan and completes her master's in occupational therapy from Texas Woman's University in Denton, Texas.
- Master of Science Occupational Therapy (1991)
Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology (1987)
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- State of Alaska Occupational Therapy Professional License
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Certified in electric, heat, cold, hydrotherapy, light and sound therapy
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: