Sarah Delenikos, PA-C
Sarah Delenikos has been in the medical field for many years, as both a registered nurse and physician assistant.
She was born and raised in Central California and graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at California State University, Fresno. For many years, she worked as a registered nurse in the operating room helping with spine, general orthopedics and other surgeries. Along the way, she attended the University of California, Davis where she completed her physician assistant studies.
Ms. Delenikos joined the OPA team in 2020, working with the spine team as a certified physician assistant and surgical first assist.
She enjoys traveling, cycling, running marathons and is an avid outdoors enthusiast who loves backpacking, trail running and off-road jeeping. She shares these passions with her husband, bonus child and two dogs.
Physician Assistant Certification (2013)
Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Program
University of California, Davis
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2008)
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
California State University
- Certified Physician Assistant (2013–Present)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (Current)
- Registered Nurse Licensure (initial licensing 008)
- Volunteer working with hill tribe in Thailand
- Preceptorship in wound management, Fresno VA Medical Center
- Tzu Chi Free Clinic volunteer, Merced County
- Volunteer in orphanage with Global Crossroads, Peru
- Red Cross volunteer with Global Crossroads, Peru
- Migrant camp health clinic volunteer with Bridge Community Church, Madera
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: