Christina (Tina) Waters, PA-C
Ms. Waters graduated from the University of Alaska Anchorage with a bachelor of science in health, physical education and recreation with an emphasis in
outdoor adventure leadership and a minor in athletic training in 2011. In August 2017, she completed her bachelor of science in the physician assistant
program from the University of Washington/MEDEX through the satellite physician assistant class in Anchorage.
Ms. Waters’ has extensive work experience in the field of health and fitness in Anchorage. She has provided EMT 2 level medical support for sporting events such as motocross, ASD football, and local running and biking races. Most recently she worked as an orthopedic technician at Providence Alaska Medical Center. In addition to being a board-certified physician assistant, she is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Her personal interests including rafting expeditions, snowboarding, hiking and fly fishing.
- Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Program (2017)
University of Washington/MEDEX, Anchorage, AK
- Bachelor of Science, Health, Physical Education and Recreation; Minor in Athletic Training (2011)
University of Alaska, Anchorage, AK
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants (AKAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Emergency Medical Technician 2
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: