Paul Bryan Beacham, IV, MS, ATC
Mr. Beacham earned his Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from Truman State University, Kirksville, MO. As an undergraduate, he provided care for the Bulldog football, track and field, cross country and wrestling teams.
He earned his Master of Science in Health and Human Movement, with an emphasis in Sports Medicine, from Utah State University, Logan, UT. His graduate research focused on the kinetic effects increasing external load on plyometric jumping in aquatic environments.
As a graduate student, Mr. Beacham worked with USU athletes in track and field, football, and tennis. During summer, he working as an athletic trainer at Camp Woodward in Woodward, PA. This camp hosts up to 850 athletes annually, in sports including skateboarding, snowboarding, freestyle BMX, freestyle scooter, skiing, gymnastics and cheerleading.
When not working, Mr. Beacham enjoys motorsports events, skateboarding, snowboarding, hiking and fishing.
- Master of Science (2016) Health and Human Movement: Sports Medicine
Utah State University, Logan, UT
- Bachelor of Science (2013) Athletic Training
Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider
- National Athletic Trainer's Association Member
- Licensed Athletic Trainer