Emily Seidl, PA-C
Emily Seidl, PA-C lives to be active outdoors and to help others do the same. Born and raised in Kenai, she grew up camping, hunting, fishing, four-wheeling and snowmachining for work and play. During high school, she realized her calling was to become a physician assistant.
She started her medical career as an X-ray technologist; she earned an associates degree in Radiologic Technology from UAA and worked here at OPA for four years, gaining insight in acute injury, rheumatology, and orthopedics that would pave the way for a professional career in orthopedics.
She went back to school and earned her bachelor's of science degree in Physician Assistant Studies through the University of Washington School of Medicine MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program.
At OPA, Ms. Seidl received specialty training from Dr. Eugene Chang and today focuses on treating patients with foot and ankle conditions. She also remains an active athlete and outdoors enthusiast and supports the local community in various ways, including volunteer coaching for a youth volleyball team.
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (2015)
University of Washington School of Medicine / MEDEX Northwest, Seattle, WA
- Associate of Allied Science, Radiologic Technology (2009)
University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Board Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants (AKAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: