Marty Jon Sanchez, PT, DPT, GCS, CWS, CSCS
Mr. Sanchez obtained his bachelor's degree in sports medicine and athletic training from California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, CA, in 2000. After completing his doctorate in physical therapy at Azusa Pacific University in Los Angeles, CA, Mr. Sanchez joined the Scripps hospital organization in San Diego, CA. In 2009, he became the director of rehabilitation services at St. Paul's community care center in San Diego, CA.
Mr. Sanchez is certified both as a geriatric specialist and as a wound specialist. He is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and enjoys helping athletes recover from injury. He helps patients of all ages achieve their desired functional outcomes following orthopedic and neurologic injury.
Mr. Sanchez has lived in Alaska since 2013. His interests include skiing, hiking, travelling, playing the piano and spending time with his family and friends. He is fluent in Spanish.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (2005)
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine (2000)
California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, California
BOARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist - American Physical Therapy Association
- Certified Wound Specialist - American Board of Wound Management
- Member of the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Specialist Board Member of the American Board of Wound Management
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Athletic Trainer Certification - National Athletic Trainers Association
- CPR Certification - American Heart Association
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: