Kathy Nuttle, PA-C
Kathy Nuttle began her medical career as a certified surgical technologist in orthopedics. She has over 11 years of experience practicing orthopedics, in both clinical and surgical settings.
After earning her Physician Assistant degree, Ms. Nuttle worked with a prominent neurosurgical group in Indianapolis before relocating to New York to work in orthopedics, including orthopedic surgery.
Ms. Nuttle joined OPA in 2012 to serve patients in the Injury Walk-In Clinic.
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (1999-2001)
University of St. Francis, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Bachelor Degree in General Studies (1998)
Indiana University, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Associate of Science in Surgical Technology (1997)
Lutheran College of Health Professions, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Heart Association CPR-certified
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: