Colin Hickenlooper, PA-C
Mr. Hickenlooper has nearly two decades experience caring for patients as a certified physicians assistant. Mr. Hickenlooper practiced in emergency medicine for two years at Norton Sound Health Corporation, Village Health Services in Nome, Alaska and in family practice clinics for seven years at Ogden Clinic and U.S. Air Force Hospital Hill AFB in Utah.
Prior to joining OPA in 2008, Hickenlooper also served four years as an orthopedic specialist with at Alaska Native Medical Center. Today he focuses on orthopedic care and works closely OPA physicians to deliver orthopedic care of the highest quality.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (1999)
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- Bachelor of Science & Physician Assistant Certification (1995)
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- U.S. Air Force Physician Assistant Training (1995)
Sheppard AFB, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts (1986)
Brigham Young University
- Board Certified Orthopedic Physician's Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: