Jennifer Crowley, PA-C
Ms. Crowley, born and raised in Alaska, graduated from the University of Washington MEDEX Anchorage Physician Assistant program. Before becoming a certified physician assistant she worked as an exercise physiologist in Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation at Providence hospital and for the United States Air Force in both Okinawa, Japan and Colorado Springs, Colorado. While assisting service members overseas, she also completed her master's in education and taught high school science, health and human anatomy.
At OPA, Ms. Crowley works closely with surgeon Owen Ala, MD in the diagnosis and treatment of upper extremity conditions, including hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. She assists in the operating room and treats patients in the clinic.
Ms. Crowley enjoys Nordic and alpine skiing in the winter months and fishing and camping in the summer.
- Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Studies (2014)
University of Washington School of Medicine/MEDEX Northwest, Anchorage, Alaska
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership (2010)
Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Post-Baccalaureate Teaching Certificate, Science & Health (2008)
Rio Salado College Tempe, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science, Management of Health & Fitness/Exercise Science (1996) Northern Michigan University, Marquette, Michigan
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support/CPR
- Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist
American College of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaskan Academy of Physician Assistants, Board Member
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American College of Sports Medicine
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: