Jared Crawford, PA-C
Jared Crawford is a certified physician assistant focusing on orthopedics and is a former certified athletic trainer. He earned double degrees in Sports Medicine & Athletic Training and Exercise Science from Eastern Washington University, where he was on the Dean's List for the duration of his time there, 1994-1999.
In 2000 he became a certified athletic trainer and went on to earn his Master's in Exercise Science from Syracuse University. There he also worked with collegiate teams, specifically men's lacrosse, basketball and football. He served as head athletic trainer to the Alaska Aces Hockey team from 2002-2007 before moving on to PA school.
Mr. Crawford graduated from the University of Washington-MEDEX Northwest program as a Physician Assistant in 2009. He soon became Dr. Jeff Moore's physician assistant at Alaska Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine. When the company joined OPA, so did Mr. Crawford.
When Jared is not taking care of patients in the office, he's out fishing or otherwise enjoying an active lifestyle in the Alaska wilderness
- Bachelor of Clinical Health Services, Physician Assistant (2009)
University of Washington - MEDEX Northwest, Seattle, Washington
- Master of Science in Exercise Science (2002)
Syracuse University Syracuse, New York
- Dual Bachelor of Science Degrees, Dean's List Sports Medicine & Athletic Training and Exercise Science (1999)
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support & Basic Life Support
- Medical Fluoroscopy Training
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Dean's List, Eastern Washington University; 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: