Adam Corneliussen, PA-C
Before his medical career, Adam Corneliussen served as an Alaskan jack-of-all-trades, working as a dairy manager, security guard, oil rig roustabout, and drilling derrickman. But he had always wanted to work in the medical field, as did his grandfather who was a doctor and grandmother who was a nurse.
Then he was involved in a life-changing industrial accident on the North Slope. The injuries required surgery and so many imaging studies that his provider suggested he learn how to take his own x-rays. So he did. He studied Radiologic Technology at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Mr. Corneliussen worked as a radiologic technologist in Wasilla but knew he wanted to be more involved in the care of patients. Adam earned his Bachelor of Clinical Health Services degree through the MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program from the University of Washington. He joined Orthopedic Physicians Alaska in late 2015 and is excited to contribute his skills as a surgical physician assistant.
- Bachelor of Clinical Health Services, Physician Assistant Studies (2015)
University of Washington School of Medicine/MEDEX Northwest, Anchorage, Alaska
- Associate of Applied Science, Radiologic Technology (2005)
University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska
- Bachelor of Science, General Studies (1997)
Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Board Certified Radiologic Technologist, R.T. (R)(CT)(BD)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Medical Fluoroscopy Training
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants (AKAPA)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Alaska Society of Radiologic Technologists (AKSRT)
To schedule an appointment or contact the care team directly, call: