Wasilla Physical Therapy Opens
Orthopedic Physicians Alaska (OPA) has opened a physical therapy office in Wasilla, just a block away from the OPA clinic, located at:
1175 N Leatherleaf Loop
Wasilla, AK 99654
The therapy center is specifically designed to help OPA post-surgical, pre-surgical and non-surgical patients in the Mat-Su Valley region maximize their rehabilitation closer to home. Services offered at this location include:
Providers You Know & Trust
The new office will feature several familiar faces. Senior Physical Therapist Jennifer Forsberg, a longtime valley resident, has moved from OPA's Anchorage office. Sherri Sandefur, PT, and Mike Hales, PTA, have moved from another Wasilla-based physical therapy office to join the OPA therapy team in Wasilla.
Patient advantages include much more than just proximity to home. Now patients of OPA's surgeons in the valley – including Tucker Drury, MD, Deryk Anderson, DO, Curtis Mina, MD, Adam C. Ellison, MD, and Eugene Chang, MD – can get therapy from providers with shared medical records and immediate access to their respective OPA providers. Improving therapeutic outcomes and supporting your return to good health is the goal behind each facet of the new facility, including:
- Experienced therapists with a high level of expertise in their field.
- The latest tools & equipment, including mobile apps to help facilitate your home exercises.
- Private evaluation rooms.
- Wide open gym spaces, allowing room for patients to walk, run, jump, swing, throw, lift, balance, stretch and/or ride their way to a full recovery.
- On-site Massage Therapy.
- Therapists have easy access to – and regularly communicate with – your OPA surgeon and physician assistant.
- Therapists have direct access to your OPA medical records.
- Open till 6p for your convenience.