To schedule an appointment, simply call us at 562-2277 (or 357-2267 in the Valley). You may also submit an on-line appointment request, using the link to the left.
If you’re not sure which provider to see, no problem. Our schedulers will help you find the right provider based on your condition, schedule and other factors.
Your first visit to OPA is extremely important to us. To ensure your visit is as helpful, efficient and as pleasant as possible, be sure to:
- Fill out the preregistration forms, either online via our patient portal (48 hours prior to your appointment) or by downloading and bringing the completed forms to your appointment.
- Be sure to bring the following essentials to your appointment. Due to the legal and medical necessity of this information, patients who do not have these items with them may be required to re-schedule their appointment.
- Photo ID
- All relevant diagnostic images from referring and other providers such as X-Rays, MRI films, and CT films. Plain film or CD versions are accepted. (You can ask your provider to send them directly to us ahead of time.)
- List of all medications you are currently taking (names and doses). Many patients find it easier to simply bring their medication bottles with them.
- Completed preregistration forms including Health History, Payment Policy, Billing Info., History Release (if not submitted online).
- Insurance card(s).
- Co-payment as required by your insurance (cash, check, VISA or Master Card accepted).
- Parent or legal guardian if the patient is under 18. Parent or legal guardian must be present during the entire visit.
- Summary of your medical history & prior treatments.
- List of concerns, expectations and questions you would like to ask.